7/12 Correction/Updation (७ /१२ चुक दुरूस्ती)

If you find any mistake in your 7/12 then you can update or do a correction by sending the application online to Talathi.

जर आपण पाहिलेल्या ऑनलाईन ७ /१२ मधील माहितीमध्ये व हस्तलिखित ७/१२ मधील माहितीमध्ये, चूक अथवा तफावत आढळून आल्यास आपण अशा दुरुस्तीसाठी ऑनलाईन पद्धातीने तलाठी यांचेकडे ई हक्क प्रणाली द्वारे अर्ज पाठवू शकता.

WebsitePublic Data Entry (pdeigr)
Portal forProperty Registration &
Updation in 7/12 Land Records
Launched byGovernment of Maharashtra
Managed byRevenue Department of
Official websitepdeigr.maharashtra.gov.in

Procedure to 7/12 Correction/Updation

  • Firstly, Visit the Official Site of Public Data Entry
  • Register yourself by giving your basic details
  • Now login yourself by using Username and Password that you have created at the time of registration
  • After login click on 7/12 Mutations option then fills your application according to given instructions
  • Upload your 7/12 and Click on Submit Button